Scala Careers: Advice from Executive Recruiters
Without a doubt, COVID-19 changed so much of our lives. We wondered, how has it changed the way companies attract and retain talent and what job seekers (both active and passive) need to know about the new Talent Landscape.
On March 24th, we will have 3 experts in the Talent Acquisition/Recruitment space to discuss some of these questions in a 30 min panel discussion, followed by networking sessions with employers looking for talent and job seekers looking for opportunities.
Just like we’ve seen in many historical crises, there have been some positive innovations born out of necessity within this area. Whether you are an employer in search of staff or a job seeker looking for your next great role, you’ll gain some insights as to how the landscape has changed and what you need to do to achieve success.
- How COVID-19 has impacted hiring strategies for different organizations
- Top recommendations/best practices for TA teams and hiring managers
- How organizations are keeping employees engaged and to keeping morale up during this time
- The Great Resignation. What is it? Is it happening in Canada? How does this impact what companies/job seekers need to do?
- What has changed for job seekers (Active or Passive) and recommendations on how to approach a job change?
Joanne Acri, Executive Recruiter & Partner at JUNCTION COLLECTIVE
Sheila Chau, Senior Human Resources Business Partner at Wealthsimple
Bruce Powell, Managing Partner/Founder at IQ PARTNERS Inc. | Executive Search and Recruitment